Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 170 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
LarryWalker Offline

06.06.2018 11:44
Network not working Antworten

Hello,

We purchased 2 Jetson TX2 dev kits. Everything was good with the first one, but the second one has problems with network. After flushing the OS, host PC failed to establish a connection with Jetson. I tried changing the ethernet cable and connecting directly to the router or through a network switch. Nothing worked. I could'nt access the web or do apt-get update either. 'ifconfig' shows that a connection was established. In some of the attempts i experienced ethernet connection loss and program crashes by nm-applet and gvfsd-dnssd.I tried both Jetpack 3.1 and 3.0. I was able to ping devices in my office from the Jetson, but not ports.ubuntu nor. When i switched to WiFi, the host computer could connect and internet connection worked on the Jetson.I remind you that there were no such problems with the other Jetson TX2 installed and tested identically.Is there a fix for this or should i file for an RMA?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic...rk-not-working/
IT Security animated Video

Thanks

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz