Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Internet & Websites
LarryWalker Offline

06.06.2018 11:41
OpenOffice has wrought havoc on my internet connectivity Antworten

Hello,

Both of my computers are having the same symptom: sometimes on boot they connect to the internet just fine, and other times they will say I am connected, and I can access my local network, but I cannot get to any websites or get email. And when that happens and I try to reboot, it will take the computer like 10 minutes to shut down. These are new computers. One started doing it first. After much troubleshooting with Dell they thought it was a bad wireless card and sent me another. However, as soon as I installed Open Office on the 2d computer (which had been connecting to the internet just fine) it began exhibiting exactly the same behavior. I have uninstalled Open Office, uninstalled and reinstalled the wireless card driver (multiple times), uninstalled the wireless card driver and installed the newest version of the driver for it (multiple times) and this issue is still persisting. At this point I no longer have any interest in using Open Office, I would just like to get my internet connectivity working without having to wipe and rebuild two hard drives. I don’t think installing a new wireless card is going to make any difference.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/vi...hp?f=15&t=74700
Forecast software marketing

Thanks

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz