Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Internet & Websites
LarryWalker Offline

06.06.2018 11:42
No internet after installing free antivirus Antworten

Hello,

Made the switch from bitdefender after reading a few reviews. But I've run into a problem that I can't seem to fix by myself.
I did a clean uninstall of bitdefender using their tool. Then installed panda using the online installer first. It hung during download and had to restart my rig to cancel the install.I then downloaded the offline installer. Installation worked great but it killed my home network connection (no hardware firewall, no proxy). When I did a troubleshoot with windows it said that windows couldn't resolve the network proxy automatically.So I restored my HDD to a previous date, before I installed panda. But other software were affected which created a mess. I had to force uninstall bitdefender again, using their tool. I then installed panda again, this time the online installer worked flawlessly. As soon as the software was installed, my internet connection got killed again. Which is really weird as I am connected via LAN to a router to my home network. Windows troubleshooting gives me the same reason again: cannot resolve the network proxy automatically. I can't even ping my router.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://support.pandasecurity.com/forum/v...php?f=83&t=5056
eLearning Solution Video

Thanks

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz